Thursday, December 01, 2011

Busy days lead to less blogging...

I can't believe it has been almost a week since I blogged. I spent the break enjoying a visit from little Miss Brooklyn. She is growing so fast and is 5 weeks old already...here she is showing off her Brooklyn footstool which was a gift from some of my very special blogging friends.I also spent lots of time cross stitching instead of blogging and while I have to still sew it together I finished the pattern on her Christmas stocking.
On Monday evening, Princess Brooklyn dressed up in her party dress for time with Grandpa...
Then Princess Mari came over with her parents and changed into her matching party dress before...
a special guest arrived!
What a fun night it was and there were many more photos taken with Santa that you will be seeing over the next 25 days.

8 comments:

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Marsha, I look forward to following along as you celebrate your first Christmas with Brooklyn.

Anonymous said...

CUTE! It is getting difficult to fit blogging in the schedule..

Ruth Hiebert said...

She is a little doll. I also like the stocking.Lots of stitching and love has gone into that one.

Stitches said...

Oh my gosh, these 2 babies are the cutest ever! Love those party dresses too. The stocking that you x-stitched is really an heirloom for sure. Brooklyn and Mari look so soft, I can almost feel their silky skin, aren't babies wonderful?

Marigene said...

Grandbabies do have a way of taking up our time, don't they? Enjoy every minute, they grow up too fast!
Adorable photo of Brooklyn, Mari and Santa...

Foley said...

Just too cute in those dresses! Love the stocking..that's alot of crosstitching! She'll be on the footstool in no time helping you bake!

ajs {of MN} said...

i cant believe she is already 5 weeks- i am just dying to meet her!

Suzy said...

What wonderful things to keep you occupied! The stocking is beautiful and the babies...oh my! Too cute. Looking forward to so many more photos of Brooklyn this Christmas and this year. Can't believe she is already 5 weeks old!