Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Wishing a love & joy filled holiday to all who read today!











15 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's Marsha ~

What a darling share with our feathered friends ... I am sure they are tickled PINK! We filled our feeders but I never thought about 'decorating' them ... hmmm!

May your day be full of joy & blessings ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

Rebecca said...

Marsha,
What a beautiful post! You are REALLY in the mood! Your photography is so artful, clear & bright! Happy ♥ Day to YOU!

Wanda said...

Valentines Day is everywhere you look...and look what you've shared...Thanks, and Happy Valentines day back to you special friend.

Darla said...

Your birds are feeling the love too!

Becca's Dirt said...

Sweet post. Happy valentines day.

Marigene said...

Gorgeous photos, Marsha. Even the birds are celebrating Valentine's!

Carol @ There's Always Thyme to Cook said...

Beautiful photo's, Marsha! LOl, you have Valentine birds, too!

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

How nice of you to share the love with the birds ;)

Happy Valentine's Day, Marsha!

Foley said...

Happy Valentines!! Your photos are gorgeous..love the ribbon on the suet!!

Libbie said...

Ahhh! Signs of spring :) Soon Marhsa! & I am sure you really can't wait to get out in your gardens! Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Pam of Eastlake Victorian said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Marsha! I love your Valentine birds!

-Pam

Simple Home said...

Beautiful, beautiful Valentine's Day photos Marsha!
I hope your day was wonderful :-)
Blessings,
Marcia

Jayne said...

Love your Valentines to the birdies! So sweet!

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful post! Love the heart suet!

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

You even thought of the birds on Valentine's day! You are the best Marsha! Belated Valentine wishes to you and Jeff.