Sometimes life sends us down an unknown path and we are not ourselves while we try to understand the reason. I need time to be there for those I love so I am taking a break from blogging. Thank you to all of my followers for understanding!
17 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I've been there and it does the mind and soul good. Take it easy. Tammy
Marsha, It's been a pleasure spending time here. I wish you the best as you spend time tending to yourself, your loved ones and your garden. Thanks for sharing your beautiful world with us. Let us when you jump back in. Take good care, Trish
Marsha, Take good care and I hope all turns out well. I hope the unknown path becomes familiar and you're able to find the reason for the change. You're in my thoughts. Mollie
A break is good. It's very necessary sometimes. You left us with a beautiful picture, and I'll be back from time to time to see when you might be back.
17 comments:
I've been there and it does the mind and soul good. Take it easy. Tammy
May you find refreshment and BE a refresher of others while you are gone. Looking forward to hearing you've returned.
Marsha, take care and know we are all thinking of you!
Take time for yourself and your loved ones Marsha, and know we are here for you. (((Hugs)))
Marsha - You know I'm here for you, take care.
I do hope and pray that you are well,and that this time away will be a blessing.
Ruth
Marsha, my thoughts are with you and your family! Take good care. We are here for you always!
Marsha, It's been a pleasure spending time here. I wish you the best as you spend time tending to yourself, your loved ones and your garden. Thanks for sharing your beautiful world with us. Let us when you jump back in.
Take good care,
Trish
We completely understand. We'll be here when you come back. Take the time you need for the ones you love.
Blessings,
Marcia
Take all the time you need my friend. We'll be right here when you come back. :c) Enjoy the fall.
Marsha, I will miss your beautiful pictures; but I would rather you enjoy time with your loved ones, we will all be here when you come back.
Marsha,
Take good care and I hope all turns out well. I hope the unknown path becomes familiar and you're able to find the reason for the change. You're in my thoughts. Mollie
A break is good. It's very necessary sometimes. You left us with a beautiful picture, and I'll be back from time to time to see when you might be back.
Love, hugs and prayers.
Wanda
I hope all is well, Marsha. Thinking of you.
Yes, I agree with Wanda, you left us with a beautiful photo!!
Marsha, hope all is well...keeping you close in thoughts & prayers.
Thinking of you! God bless!
Post a Comment