If you are of the same generation as I am...you must remember the "Hang in There Baby" poster featuring a kitten hanging from a tree branch. This nuthatch reminds me of that poster ;-)
i had that poster, too! My room was deorated with "smileys" and the kitty was hanging on the back of my closet door. that bird has got "hangin on" down, doesn't he? wonderful pics!!
lol that's funny..yes i remember that cat!! Nuthatches are quite nutty sometimes and I love to watch them travel the trunk of a tree..so sure-clawed!! cute!
13 comments:
LOL! When I want to make Art laugh I pose with my "paws" hooked on the air in front of me and say-Hang in there! It cracks him up every time.
Think how strong their toes must be to hole all of their body weight upside down.
So cute! You can make a new poster with that saying!
Love the photo!
Remember it well, didn't everyone have one of those posters? Great photos!
Sometimes I wonder just how they can do all the acrobatics.I too remember that Hang in there picture.
Blessings,Ruth
i had that poster, too! My room was deorated with "smileys" and the kitty was hanging on the back of my closet door. that bird has got "hangin on" down, doesn't he? wonderful pics!!
Oh I sure do rememeber the little mose habging by it's tail...Ann
lol that's funny..yes i remember that cat!! Nuthatches are quite nutty sometimes and I love to watch them travel the trunk of a tree..so sure-clawed!! cute!
Unbelievable!!!
Marsha, I definitely remember that poster.
You capture your birds in such unique "poses".
I really like the new March header... But I have to admit that I never grow tired of seeing your garden house.
Aww, sweet. I remember too. Oh, I meant to tell you, I like the new header too! (I also liked the old one!)
I love watching the nuthatches and their crazy poses at my birdfeeder too :) I do remember that poster!
That's pretty neat that you were able to photograph that acrobatic little nuthatch! Mine comes & goes before I can even grab the camera.
I remember that poster!
Great pictures, Marsha! Enjoying them very much!
Post a Comment