Wednesday, January 21, 2009

time flies...

My firstborn is celebrating a "milestone" birthday today!
Happy Birthday Nathan!
We love you and all that you have accomplished in your life, but how can you be this age? That would make dad & I old...but we still feel like we are your age! I love how you have grown into a best friend and not just a son...I love how this next year will be one of the happiest yet...as we see you marry and have all the wonderful adventures couples have. It is such a joy to see all the happiness Tammy has brought into your life. May this birthday bring you much love and joy! Love, Mom & Dad

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Nathan!!

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

Happy Birthday to Nathan!!

Kathleen said...

Lovely post, Marsha. Where DOES the time go?
Happy Birthday to your son!

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Happy Birthday to your baby Marsha! I know you have a special relationship.

Jayne said...

Happy, happy birthday to Nathan! :c)

Foley said...

No matter how old they get, they are still our babies!!

La Table De Nana said...

Ahhh....sweet sentiment! We just love our kids so much don't we? Even when they make us look old:)Caue how could they possibly have gotten to be THAT age?:)

Wanda said...

Happy Birthday....Nathan! Love your Baby Picture... You grew up nice..and handsome too!

Praying you have many, many more Happy Birthdays!

Carol said...

Great post! Time does fly!

Happy birthday to your baby, Marsha!

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

You expressed everything so well, Marsha. I feel the same way - how can they be that age when that's how old I think I am :) I hope Nathan had a wonderful birthday. He sounds like a great person.