Sorry, for the lack of posts this week we have been busy doing some home improvement projects and I haven't been taking photos. There has been a lack of sunshine as well so the opportunities for outdoor shots is lacking, this morning's sunrise was gorgeous but by the time the sun rose fully it was once again hidden behind gray skies. At least January is almost done and we are that much closer to spring!
The sunrise I saw this morning was exactly like photo three. I thought the clouds looked like flames or satin fabric. Had I not been running late for work I would also be blogging a photo from this morning.
Jacques was just encouraging me this late afternoon at 4.30 when we stopped for gas and I said..look how quickly it gets dark:( He said the days are lengthening:)
My gasoline bill made me smile too..
I see the sunrise also most mornings.. on the golf course.
Love it..Not a clear view like you..But I get the feeling of it. I love nature.Almost as much as little kids.
Spectacular colors. I never get to see a sunrise, only sunsets! Mornings are not my thing. I used to feel guilty about that but I have since discovered that there are many others who have my night owl tendencies. Now I just have to convince my husband that it's OK!!
17 comments:
The sunrise I saw this morning was exactly like photo three. I thought the clouds looked like flames or satin fabric. Had I not been running late for work I would also be blogging a photo from this morning.
Gorgeous sunrises ... I cannot remember the last time John or I were up in time to see one.
But, our sunset last night was very similar to your first photo.
Hope the home improvement projects are going well.
Beautiful photos - haven't seen a sunrise all winter...usually cuddled up warm in my bed !! lol
gorgeous...i bet the wind there is very cutting at times!
The colors in these photos are outstanding!! Home Improvement? That what I need to be doing....
Spring is closer!!!!
A spectacular sunrise!
Blessings,Ruth
Beautiful!
Thanks for sharing!
Blessings
Robin
very beautiful!
Jacques was just encouraging me this late afternoon at 4.30 when we stopped for gas and I said..look how quickly it gets dark:( He said the days are lengthening:)
My gasoline bill made me smile too..
I see the sunrise also most mornings.. on the golf course.
Love it..Not a clear view like you..But I get the feeling of it.
I love nature.Almost as much as little kids.
Oh how lovely.... and peaceful... and stunning!
I love to see a beautiful sunrise. Thanks for sharing Marsha. :c)
Gorgeous sunrise, Marsha. The first several shots are spectacular with the sky looking like it's one fire.
Amen on January being over!
Wow Marsha, those colors are amazing
Spectacular colors. I never get to see a sunrise, only sunsets! Mornings are not my thing. I used to feel guilty about that but I have since discovered that there are many others who have my night owl tendencies. Now I just have to convince my husband that it's OK!!
Beautiful photos, Marsha. Despite the warm colors it looks very, very cold. It's nice to have the days lengthening out a little bit.
Stunning, Marsha! Beautiful color...And yes, less than 3 months till Spring!
Absolutely gorgeous!
Thank you for sharing Marsha. ((Hugs))~m.
Post a Comment