Most of the birds have gone away On this cold, dark winter's day But here are six birds I can see Looking for something to eat Little birds, I'll feed you Till the cold, winter's through And all your friends come back to play On some bright and warm spring day. (author unkown) Today's activity at the feeders :-)
Are these taken right from ur garden? Wow .. Once I fixed a bird-feeder in my garden but the birds waste was too much for me to handle. Don't you have the same problem?
Marsha, your pictures are outstanding, they really are so fantastic! I love the poem, too. I really do enjoy your posts! I even love blue and whites on the birds :)
Beautiful photos, Marsha! I love the Goldfinch and the Jay is outstanding. I love watching them outside my office window but it's hard to photo through 2 layers of glass :)
12 comments:
awww how cute. The winter feeders are full of these little birds. They depend on us for food!!
All are very GREAT photos, although my favorite is the blue-jay.
gawd your good... grogeous!
Are these taken right from ur garden? Wow .. Once I fixed a bird-feeder in my garden but the birds waste was too much for me to handle. Don't you have the same problem?
Maybe it's me, but the whites seem so much "whiter" in the winter. ;c) Beautiful friends Marsha.
Wonderful post... beautiful close ups. ... I just love how they fluff out in the winter.
Marsha, your pictures are outstanding, they really are so fantastic! I love the poem, too. I really do enjoy your posts! I even love blue and whites on the birds :)
Excellent photos Marsha! I especially liked the junco.
Little junco needs some manners! lol These are lovely, Marsha.
Beautiful photos, Marsha! I love the Goldfinch and the Jay is outstanding. I love watching them outside my office window but it's hard to photo through 2 layers of glass :)
Just love your bird photos Marsha!!
Oh those lucky little beautiful birds Marsha..I can't get that close:) They are so cute..
Post a Comment