I have never seen mourning dove eggs.....in fact, I haven't seen too many bird's nest with eggs over my lifetime. A few....mostly robin's eggs broken on the ground.
I do love the waterlilies! They are just gorgeous. Gees....I would really love to take a walk over your fish pond....stand on the bridge and just take in the beauty that surrounds.
Cute Title! And I think you are NOT the only one too busy. From looking at blogs some haven't updated in weeks. Summer is a time of such business, but I'll be watching when things settle down. It's so hard keeping up with this blog thing!
5 comments:
Love the post title Marsha! Life, it does get busy... we'll be right here when things settle down. :c)
I have never seen mourning dove eggs.....in fact, I haven't seen too many bird's nest with eggs over my lifetime. A few....mostly robin's eggs broken on the ground.
I do love the waterlilies! They are just gorgeous. Gees....I would really love to take a walk over your fish pond....stand on the bridge and just take in the beauty that surrounds.
Thanks for sharing these pics.
I saw the pictures of your beautiful pond and am wondering if these waterlilies winter over? Thanks for sharing
troutbirder
I hear you girlfriend ~~~~ This has been a crazy busy week for me too. My daughter was sick, so I was watching grandchildren....
I'm trying to catch up tonight!!
All your "TWO's" are just "TOO" beautiful!!
LOL:)Wanda
Cute Title! And I think you are NOT the only one too busy. From looking at blogs some haven't updated in weeks. Summer is a time of such business, but I'll be watching when things settle down. It's so hard keeping up with this blog thing!
Post a Comment