You're a grand old flag,
You're a high flying flag
And forever in peace may you wave.
You're the emblem of
The land I love.
The home of the free and the brave.
Ev'ry heart beats true
'neath the Red, White and Blue,
Where there's never a boast or brag.
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
Keep your eye on the grand old flag.
(from Kari & Kijsa's blog)
I'm joining Kari & Kijsa (click on their names for the link) and many others in displaying the Stars and Stripes through the holiday weekend.
Three of the four clematis are blooming on the arbor complimenting the stars and stripe quilt.
12 comments:
Beautiful colors, flags and blooms.
Thank you for sharing your patriotism.
Thank you so much for participating! Your photographs are incredible!
Have a blessed and wonderful day!
smiles, kari & kijsa
What a fun display and the flowers and bugs in your garden are beautiful. I enjoyed my stroll here...
Enjoy the weekend Marsha. I'm proud and grateful to live in the United Sates of America.
I love your patriotism too! And am so thankful for the country that I live in!
Your pictures are wonderful. I enjoyed them very much.....I always do.
Have a safe and fun-filled Fourth of July!
And a Happy July 4th to you too Marsha!
Beautiful post! Amazing pictures! Happy 4th! ~Rhonda :)
Love Love LOVE the red chair! Happy 4th!
Beautiful images and words. I also loved looking at all the birds.
Oh how love your stars and stripes.
The flowers and dragon fly...exquisite.
Happy 4th of July to you too Marsha.
I love that Big Sky Coneflower--gorgeous color!
Beautiful flowers....Happy 4th ...Mary
Post a Comment